To assist customers access Eclat products seamlessly (RemoteXs and MyLOFT) via chat/email and call. Experienced Support Engineers will get a chance to work on product implementation projects as well.
We are looking for creative, energetic and highly motivated Customer support engineers who are committed to resolve issues faced by our customers and contribute to customer experience improvement programs. The purpose of the role is to provide resolution of customer impacting issues as well as driving implementation
Technical Skills: (must have)
● Excellent customer handling skills.
● Global customer support experience would be preferred.
● Experience in product support will be an added advantage.
● Good at Microsoft office.
● Able to maintain procedural documents and reports with
technical details, for building knowledge base.
● Basic knowledge of HTML.
● Basic understanding of the ticketing tool prefered.
● Basic understanding of computer networks.
● Excellent communication skills
Key accountability of CSE will be to meet SLA, respond to customer queries and closing ticket with proper comments.
● Expectations from a CSE:
○ Meet SLA on each ticket raised.
○ Prompt response on each query.
○ Regular follow up on each ticket.
○ Encourage users to use RemoteXs by advertising its benefits.
○ Any technical issues should be reported to the technical team for immediate fix.
○ Quality of documentation should be maintained on each ticket handled.
● Post-delivery participation - Training and User Feedback
○ Encourage users to fill surveys and feedback at the end of resolution.
○ Work closely with sales and development team and participate in user training session